Monday, February 22, 2010

rarindra's nightmare




I'm light years behind from Rarindra Prakarsa, for the benefit of those who doesn't know rarindra i'll be posting he's link below, rarindra's work is extremely impressive a truly visually poetic artist. Inspired me in so many ways, that i could watch his portfolio salivating for hours for me he's the dave hill of the east hehehe, What really amazed me in his shots was the ambience and natural lighting taken from ricefields or countrysides with kids or farmers doing their usual routines. the color management is superb. anyway here's my own version i know it's so far out & not even close. so if rarindra might stumble on this one it would be the perfect title for my entry so i say. hurl your tomatoes now! enjoy!

Rarindra's Link.
http://photo.net/photos/rarindra

-lynad adal-

No comments:

Post a Comment