Monday, February 8, 2010

photo tex!







I'm amazed by those people in the DPP (Digital photography philippines). one of my idols there is Joel H. Garcia . Check his thread in digital fineart about digital texturing. im trying to mimick his works but to no avail i failed!, I'll provide you the link later on. My entry today is about digital texturing my own version again as what i always said im still a beginner this blog is created as my contribution to myself. I'm the master of this blog no one can judge me. Okay hurl your tomatoes now (tagshing! tagshing!). anyway, In this entry i used several paper textures and post processing is mostly done in photoshop using the filter gallery and the texturizer. really would like to thank those ADOBE gods!... enjoy!

DPP link.. digitalphotographerphilippines


-lynad adal-

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmm... impressive....@ first i thought the 1st pic was sliced squashed...and 2nd pic was mistaken as corned beef ....lol ...guess i need to have my eyes checked... but good job.. nice texture..

    ReplyDelete