Saturday, October 9, 2010

sunset


sunset
Originally uploaded by KulaS Oddbentyurs
Yesterday, I tried to unwind for a change i went back to the seaside where i shoot my seascape series. maybe, i was just in the right place at the right time when i saw this man standing near the coastline a composition pops out it's like a fish finding a food on a hook! I hurriedly grab my cam and shoot in AV mode @ f/8 metered the sea (was really hoping for low key, i did tried metering the sky but resulted to be over exposed) dialed my ISO to highlight tone priority @ 200, Auto white balance and fired in RAW. tweaked some levels in photoshop and applied bits of dodge & burn then added some text to have that magazine-look-feel. :) hope you guys like it. ... enjoy!

/kulas
P.S. i use some filters ND4 & CPL marumi filters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment