Wednesday, October 27, 2010

love in the air


love in the air
Originally uploaded by KulaS Oddbentyurs
i stumbled upon this DIY-Bokeh tutorial months ago. but i only got the chance to try it out last night maybe because of boredom which push me to try experimenting things. I'm really like this kinda-sort-of-person when things go haywire. So after reading the tutorials pull some black cardboard cut a heart shape (it was the easiest shape for me, for those of you who don't know me i sucked in drawings and colors during my school days) then rush through my usual playground the rooftop... it really took me a couple of shots to get the hang of it. and i can say i'm starting to like this D.I.Y bokeh shot hope you love it too...enjoy!

/danyl
P.S. link about the D.I.Y. Bokeh tutorial
http://www.digital-photography-school.com/diy-photography-project-how-to-make-custom-bokeh-shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment