Sunday, January 2, 2011

Doomsday-Conspiracy


Doomsday-Conspiracy
Originally uploaded by ang KulaS
my first entry for 2011... 2010 was blast for me, learn a lot of things. I was thinking of new concepts for 2011 to improved my craft. from time to time i'll be posting simple pics to extreme manipulation. I'm starting to love Photography and i guess im married to Photoshop Lol! hope i can post some tutorials but im not that good enough once i have that guts already. i'll be showing my workflows on my post processing. ... enjoy!

-added 4 background pictures adjusted some levels and hue/saturation.
-extracted my model then applied some dodge and burn and adjusted the levels to fit in the scene.
-added some fire texture on the hands mask and overlayed.
-added high pass filtering for sharpness and adjusted the opacity to 95% then overlayed.
-tweaked the color balanced for final adjustment.

happy new year!
/kulas

No comments:

Post a Comment